Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Alexa

Slowly, I walked into the hair cut place. It was my first hair cut in a couple of months, so I didn’t know what to expect. As I sat waiting, my legs where shaking. Finally they called me back to chair. The lady asked what I wanted. My mom told her. After she washed my hair I returned to the chair. She started to cut after about ten minutes she was finished and dried it. When I looked in the mirror I couldn’t believe it!! It was so ugly! I just smiled and said thanks. After what seamed a super long ride home, I ran up stairs to my room and closed the door and cried. When my mom finally found me I was in my closest still crying. She asked my I was crying and I told her I hated my hair cut. After about two months my hair finally grew back and I told my mom I never want to go back to that place again.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Alexa,

Bummer about the haircut. How old were you?

When writing don't forget to use commas in complex sentences.

Dependent clause, independent clause.

Mrs. Kayzar

Liz said...

u cried about a haircut??? Good job.

Liz said...

OMG i <3 your story!! great writer!

~?????

Liz said...

-Alexa
Great story! I love it. I sorry that you had a very bad hair day.
Your so good at wrighting.
-Angela

Liz said...

Wow! What a bad hair day. I've had a bad hair cut once. Great story I could toatally relate.

Liz said...

I still love your story!

☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻

~~Angela~~