Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Andrew Wartman (fixed)

The HaircutThat day, I was amazed at what a terrible and frightening haircut that I got.I was taking brush from the storm last night with my dad to the fire pit. As I was walking I heard a “CRACK!” A tree branch was falling on me, and I put my hands on my head. The branch got caught in the tree, but I could not get my hands off my head. I tore off chunks of hair freeing my hands. My dad told me that I needed a haircut. My dad took me to a new place called “Great Clips.” As we entered, the stylists were chatting away, and not paying any attention towards the customer. The small rectangular room was cluttered with hair remnants, combs, magazines, and other miscellaneous tools. I was nervous about my haircut because, I thought that they didn’t care about the customers. After 45 minutes, it was finally my turn. The lady who was cutting my hair was using a clipper that seemed like it was fifty years old. The clipper would pull my hair more than cut it, and the pain was unbearable. When she was cutting my hair, she would dump water all over my head, and would cut my skin around my ears and my neck. After twenty minutes of torture, I was freed. The price for my haircut was forty dollars and my dad was outraged. We persuaded them twenty dollars and agreed. When I came home, my mom hated my haircut, so we went to another place.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Andrew,

I copy and pasted your post for you. I noticed you tried several times. I'll show you at school.

Good job using commas with complex sentences, but you need to look at commas in compound sentences.

In a compound sentence you need a subject and verb on each side.

Mrs. Kayzar

Liz said...

Tht sounds really painful! Its good that you got out of paying fourty dollars.

~Samantha~

Liz said...

Sounds painful!!! I hate getting hair cuts. I have to get one every month.
-Kiran

Liz said...

whats at the start haircut that should not be together

Liz said...

fina-haicut at the start? what up dude