Thursday, February 21, 2008

Griffin!!!!!!!


In august of 2004, my family and I took a trip to North Carolina. Getting there took awhile but was fun anyway. We flew into Raleigh and drove the rest of the way to the OBX. The OBX are the outer banks, a long narrow strip of land just off the coast. We stayed in a huge beach house with all of my mom’s close family, which include her parents, our aunt and cousins. We went to Kitty Hawk, where the Wright brothers had the first flight. We went to Blackbeard’s cove, and we went swimming. The waves were the biggest waves I have ever swum in. I was very sad when we had to come back home, but it was one of the best rips of my life.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Ive ben to north carolina but never to the obx good structure

*Maddie

Liz said...

yea...i bet it was the best RIP of your life!?!?!?

**emmmy**

Liz said...

Griffin,

Look at spelling and pay attention to detail as you write.
august - August

Then in compound sentences you need two verbs and a comma by the FANBOY.

Mrs. Kayzar