Wednesday, February 20, 2008

chris

The Family Reunion

Just a few years ago I went with my mom and brother to my grammas house. We were going to a family reunion. We went by car. The car ride was very boring. I couldn’t do anything, I even tried to read but I got head aces. When I got to the house I me my cousins and me and my cousin ran through the corn. Next at night we played with bubbles in the dark and it looks really cool. I had to sleep up stairs. Leaving was depressing. I felt very sad. I didn’t want to go at all. The worst part I had to sit in the car again. That was my family reunion.

7 comments:

Fredo said...

hi chris
nice paragraph

Liz said...

great structure chris


-Jared

Liz said...

nice paragraph

Liz said...

LOL nice story chris. Its one of a kind!

~Meghan~

Liz said...

Great Story Chris! I liked it a lot. Blow Bubbles at night are cool too. I blow them in my basement with the lights off :)

~Megan Bizub

Liz said...

Chris,

Add some life to your writing.
1. proofread and get rid of mistakes.
2. Use more then simple sentences
3. Put your voice into it; make it exciting.

Mrs. Kayzar

Topgun (Andrew Wartman) said...

HeadACHE