Friday, February 15, 2008

Shelby

Awkwardly, I got into the nerve-wrecking car. The way there was short. Getting a new hair cut should be fun, but I was scared to death. Though my sister was exited, I was scared because my hair was never short before. My hair was in the middle of my back. It was a light brown, the occasional blond highlight here or there. After the hair cut, my hair was a little lower than my shoulder, and had a lot of layers. My mom wanted me to get my hair cut. Oddly my little sister is the one who convinced me to get my hair cut. Before getting the hair cut was scary, now I’m exited for everyone to see. I really can’t wait.

12 comments:

Liz said...

Well personaly it sounded exactly what you'd excpect to hear from a girl. TO MUCH DESCRIPTION! I've got a hairball!

Liz said...

haha
i love the story shelbs!
i love ur short hair :)

TAY***

Liz said...

Shelbs i ove your story. its very descriptive,and AWESOME! haha:)
<3 maggie

Liz said...

I don't think that you describe to much! You are a great writer!

~LAUREL :)

Liz said...

wow nice and short right to da point. great job
divya

Liz said...

U r such a good writer! I luv ur hair it is so cute!

*Maddie

Liz said...

ur story waz great shelby. it wasnt 2 descriptive either.
~soumya

Liz said...

Awesome story! Sounds like what I felt like when I got my hair cut!
GabbyL**

Liz said...

shelby!!
thats so cuteee!!!

it looks greeaatt!!!

Emmmyyy

Liz said...

I love your hair cut short Shelby!
Super cute
nice story
~lucayy

Liz said...

Shelby,

Looking at the comments, everyone likes your haircut.

Looking at your writing, look at word choice. Somewhat repetitive with word choice. Also some description could have added to the story.

Mrs. Kayzar

Liz said...

HAHAHAHHA!!!
I lovee youu hairr!!!
hahah very preetyy!
ilyy k bieee
-pss fromm izzy