Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CLAIRE COOROUGH

Possibly the Worst Haircut Ever

I thought this would be a great haircut but I haven’t always been right. I go to this place where I have never ever gotten my haircut before; the place was at the mall. My mom said I needed a haircut because my hair was so long, so I said ok lets go then. I go in and Iook at the books with all the hair styles in it I said to my mom I want the one that is about shoulder length she said no you are getting the one by your ears. An ear that means it is going to be really short. My mom told the hair lady what to do and it was the exact opposite of the one I wanted. Well when she was done cutting it, the haircut lady said it looked cute. It looked horrible. After the worst hair cut ever I looked at myself in the mirror. At this time I was still in gymnastics. I thought to myself it is too short to put it in a pony tails or pig tails. Quickly I thought came to my mind that my haircut is ugly. I couldn’t wait until my hair grows out again. The next day I went to school and what I heard from my friends weren’t good. They said it looked too short. That it didn’t fit my face, I knew they were going to say that. I didn’t like it either but they weren’t the ones that had to deal with all day, all night. Even though that was the worst haircut ever my hair has grown out and looks a lot better.

-CLAIRE COOROUGH

8 comments:

fina said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Liz said...

Claire,

You need to look at punctuation. Remember to use commas with both compound sentences and complex. Look at your writing for run-on sentences as well.

Mrs. Kayzar

Liz said...

Claire,

Nice Story. Your friends don't seem very nice!

:)Laurel:)

Liz said...

Good story,
That happened to me. I got my hair cut really short too. Except it was me who wanted my hair short and my mom was against it. I didn't like the hair cut very much. Oh well, it grew out anyway.
Amanda

Liz said...

Your friends seemed mean. I liked your story though.
- Lauren

Liz said...

that happened 2 me 2! but ur hair is cute now!

*Maddie

Liz said...

Great story!!!!!!!!!!!! But you have an error in your fourth sentence. Good senteces.



~Megan Bizub

Liz said...

POST MORE COMMENTS!! I LIKE SEEING YOUR THOUGHTS!!! thanxs for your comments and keep posting them!!


~CLAIRBEAR~