Friday, February 15, 2008

Alyssa S.

Family Fun
The last family trip my family and I went on was to Croatia. We departed on August 3rd. It took twelve hours to get to the farm; ten hours to get to Croatia, two to get to the farm. It was so hot and long, it was almost unbearable. When we got to the farm, I went straight over to the kittens after meeting some more family. Over the duration of our stay, I spent most of my time over by the kittens. Since they were only three weeks old, Meghan and I got to name them. Max, the indoor cat, had a blast popping the balloons we had blown up. Every morning at six, we would start to walk to the nearby bakery. The bakery was about a mile away. Once we got the bread, and started heading back, we would eat the fresh bread for breakfast. My favorite was the salt bread- it tasted like soft pretzels, only bigger. Going to Croatia was really awesome, but the best part was being with my family.

10 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my gosh! THat sounds like such a pretty place! I'd love to go there some day! Great Story and keep up the great work!

Liz said...

You got to see kittens! That is so cute! It was defiantly worth the wait.

Liz said...

You got to see kittens! That is so cute! It was defiantly worth the wait.

Liz said...

Well written alyssa!
your trip sounds sooo fun!
the kittens sound adorable!!!

Tay**

Liz said...

that sounds cool. sounds like u had fun
divya

Liz said...

When i go 2 my grandmas i always play with her kittens too!

*Maddie

Liz said...

must have been a fun trip. nice writing.
~soumya

Gabby said...

Sounds like a fun trip and the kiity's were soooooo cute!- GabbyL**

Liz said...

Alyssa,

You could have added a bit about why you went to Croatia. I am guessing that you went to visit family?

Mrs. Kayzar

Liz said...

It is very interesting and well written. I hope I get to go to Croatia some day. You naming and meeting the kittens reminds me of when my grandma bought lam a few lambs and two goats, for her hobbie farm. That same day, my cousins,sister and I all got to name one of the lambs or goats. Your writing was practicly perfect, the only thing i noticed was wrong was in the third sentance you should have put the word "and" in between the word "Croatia," and the word"two"

-Mackenzie