Thursday, February 21, 2008

HALEY BRANOVAN!!!

The last time I went on a trip was with my dad and my whole hockey team. We went to the world’s biggest hockey tournament, The Connecticut Polar Bear Tournament. We left Christmas morning after I opened all of my presents. The whole plane ride I was thinking about if we would win and how big the trophy would be. Right when we landed, on the big flat screen T.V there was a list of all the teams participating in the tournament. That didn’t do very well with all the nerves in my tummy. And it was on ESPN! Riding home from the first game celebrating out first win the very long tournament, we started to discuss the options of our 3 day break. We went to Boston, New York City, and New Hampshire. After that mini- adventure we had to put all the fun behind us and get out head in the game. We won out next game by a land slide. I had butterflies in my tummy again, it was the Championship game. When they announced the starters I felt like I was going to faint. Those were the three longest periods of my entire life. We won the game 1-0 vs. Asabet Valley. That was probly the hardest game I have ever played.

6 comments:

Liz said...

oh god.
that was so amazingly goodd!!!!!

you make good storiess.


yay haleyy!!!


hahahah
**emilyyy**

Liz said...

Good job. Sounds reeeeely fun!! I wold have been realy nervous because I suck at hockey!!

Liz said...

By the wat that was from GAbby

Liz said...

That sound nerve wreking and fun. you never told us that story before
well great job

^*^Shelbo^*^

Liz said...

Haley,

You can always use more then one paragraph.

Plus, don't forget to proofread before you publish your post. Look at the typo errors.

Mrs. Kayzar

Liz said...

Hi sexy i saw ur profile you look gay just like me come over to my house and come have sex with the dirty one