Thursday, February 21, 2008

IZZY =]

My last trip was to San Diego. It was one of my best trips yet. We discovered many cites there. This trip was for my brother’s golf tournament. After his practice round we went to an old fashion movie theater. The movies there sucked, so we ended up at a stranded town. We went to a Chinese restaurant and almost walk out after catching site of the menu. The next day we went go-cart riding, it was amazingly fun. I wish that I could bring that place to Wisconsin, the only negative thing is that It was expensive. The closest I came to fist was 3rd place, it hurt so much when you crash because the cart went 50 miles per hour and we crashed into plastic boards. My dad, derrick and I went on this trip with the Pattscots. We stayed for a whole week and it was an wild trip. Everyday we did something new, and creative. The only thing I regret was not climbing the mountains there!

5 comments:

Liz said...

u must've had fun. nice story.
~soumya

Gabby said...

Sounds like soooo much fun!!!

Liz said...

Izzy,

Proofread your writing before you post. Some of the errors are minor but by fixing them your piece would be polished.

Mrs. Kayzar

Liz said...

i LUV go cart ridin. sounds like alot of fun!!!!
ILY!!

*maddie

Anonymous said...

cool story- sounds like fun!!!